Morgan takes on mission-critical assignments for the world’s most demanding clients. Global operations and management teams deliver seamless, end-to-end execution. Because Morgan works every day in the most critical parts of the supply chain, we know how to handle high-value and high-security shipments. Morgan offers a single point of contact for even the most complex assignments, coordinating resources across the world. Project plans are intensively managed, reducing overall costs and optimizing efficiency.
With the physical infrastructure and processes in place, Morgan addresses chain-of-custody and visibility concerns. As with all Morgan equipment, all vehicles are outfitted with GPS tracking capabilities, which integrates with the iPhone’s GPS features, providing the exact location of a delivery, which can then be displayed visually on a Google Earth map. This tracking data, delivery notification and imagery is available to customers in real time via the D.W. Morgan Web site.
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) – Indirect Air Carrier Certification
- High-Security: Dedicated trucking provides end-to-end security for high-value goods
- In-house Security Department: Regular audits of all sites; client security and risk management; international evaluation
- Facility Management: Real-time video surveillance; centrally managed badged access for all personnel
- On the Road: GPS monitoring / geofencing; staff surveillance on planned routes