While being responsible for end-to-end moves of high-tech, high-value goods for key manufacturers, it’s imperative that we provide quality control, high-visibility, strict compliance and tight security regulations around these goods so our vehicles and drivers conform to strict, uniform quality standards. Certifications like C-TPAT and ISO are critical to have in support of business performance and standard-operating processes.
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- U.S. Customs and Boarder Protection’s Customs – Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency SmartWay Transport Partner
- Transporte Limpio, Mexico’s Clean Transport Program
- Member, Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA)
- Member, QuEST Forum Industry Standards Association
- Featured in Fast, Cheaper, Better: The 9 Levers For Transforming How Works Gets Done